Re: Using the NVDA Dictionaries to Alter Pronunciations

Robert,

           Please use the pattern string that is in the downloadable instructions:  \s?0?2[ _]Mark\s

           I changed it such that if what you want pronounced as, "oh two Mark," were to occur as the very first part of the any line, it would still match.  A single question mark character makes all the difference between not matching and matching at the start of a line.