Re: Outlook 365: Issue with announcement of selected text while composing mail

Luke Robinett

Hi Pranav,

Unfortunately no. This happens on both my work laptop and home desktop and it’s 100% reproducible in my case. I’ve been busy so I haven’t had a chance to fetch those additional details Quinton asked for. Might need to wait until the weekend. Not a showstopping issue by any means but certainly strange and annoying. Thanks for the response :)

On Dec 16, 2020, at 6:06 PM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...> wrote:

Luke,

Does the problem go away if you restart nvda?

I have had this happen to me on my work laptop but it is not reproducable.

Pranav