Dell issues - information request

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

I'd like to collate a bit more information just from those having issues with Dell PCs and NVDA at the moment please.  If that's you, could you please reply and let me know:

1) What model laptop you have?
1a) If you know what Driver / driver version you have that would be great too please.
2) Which version of Windows are you using?
3) Which version of NVDA you are using?

If anyone is using alpha versions, if you use the stable 2020.3 does it make a difference?

My feeling is this is a Dell / Realtek driver issue, but I'd like to double check and also collate that information for chasing it up with Dell and Realtek.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen