Merry Christmas and see you next year!

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that today is my last day for the year.  I'll work through catching up on my email and the group on my return on the 11th of January.  In the meantime, if you've read today's In-process, you'll know I've directed people here for NVDA help in the first instance.  I know you'll look after them :)

If you do have anything they need from NV Access, do send it to info@....  Between us we'll try to keep an eye out for urgent emails, otherwise we'll get through everything in the new year.

Most of all, have a safe, happy and holy Christmas and new year.  Please wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and wash your hands.  Most importantly, stay home.

Kind regards, and I look forward to catching up with everyone in 2021!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager