And I wish you everything of the very best for your exams, but I know you will pass it with flying colours in your supersonic jet.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/12/17 09:42am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Supersonic jet is on its way – expect something from me within the next 30 minutes (i.e. I’m going to submit a pull request that will make your dream into a reality before I sleep tonight, although I don’t know if I might sleep given I drank too much coffee this morning in preparation for a final exam…).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 11:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2020.4 Beta 1 now available

Hi Quentin

Some months ago I raised the matter of the LibLouis Afrikaans grade 2 table not being included in NVDA. The response was that LibLouis developers should notify NVDA developers that the table is available for inclusion. I then raised it on the LibLouis list and as the developer of the table assured everybody that the table was fine for both forward and back translation and should be included in other products which it currently is, except for NVDA. Joseph took part in that discussion. The LibLouis developers seemed unaware that they officially had to let NVDA developers know about the table.

I honestly don't know what to do any more to get the table included. We need it here in our country and it has been included with every version of LibLouis since September last year. Please can you assist.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/12/17 12:13 am, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi everyone,

Lazily copying my tweet - so you get everything in one sentence: NVDA 2020.4Beta1 is now available for testing, including  new Chinese Input methods, an update to Liblouis, the elements list now works in focus mode, context sensitive help pressing F1 in NVDA dialogs & heaps more!

As usual, please do report any issues on GitHub.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen