Re: Using the NVDA Dictionaries to Alter Pronunciations

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Ok then I need to address this to Code factory because I am using Eloquence.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] pronunciations

Do you have any speech dictionary entries?

For me, using eSpeak-NG, OneCore Voices or SAPI 5, I get "Zero Two Mark" for both, and for the second, at higher punctuation level I get Zero Two Line Mark".

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:46 PM Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:
any time I have the folowing:
02 Mark
02_Mark
NVDA pronounces it MarchTwonk.
What can I do to get it to say 02 Mark?
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update