Re: Dell issues - information request

mike mcglashon

Hi quentin:

I use dell,

I think 5570 inspiron;

I do notice that with n v d a 2020.3 at least,

When I arrow to a file in my folder list,

Then hit shift-f10,

Then hit rename file,

And whenst I arrow through the file name to edit the name,

N v d a hangs,

The whole computer hangs at that point.

Am not sure if this is the kind of data you are looking for,

But,

When I saw your message,

I decided it was the time to report it.

Please advise as you like.