Re: NVDA not reading anything but plain text

Tyler Spivey

What do you expect it to read?

On 12/18/2020 10:06 AM, Joy Francis wrote:
I have been using NVDA for years. All of a sudden NVDA stopped reading everything, but plain text.
I have gone through all the typical electron fixes. 1. make sure it is on. 2. turn it off and restart; close browser and restart; 3. check for updates; 4. turn computer off and restart and do 1 - 3 again; 4. uninstall NVDA and reinstall.
So far nothing has helped. The question has been sent to NVDA but the tech person assigned to my question is out until January 2021. He recommended coming here and asking for help.
Joy Francis