locked Re: [chat] is it possible to access the BIOS with a screen reader

I do not know who elected to move this topic, appropriately originated on the Chat Subgroup, here, and I am presuming it is accidental.

That being said, this topic is now locked.  We absolutely know that BIOS/UEFI is not accessible using NVDA, JAWS, Narrator, or any of the other now out-of-support Windows platform screen readers.  It's not going to become so using any of those screen readers, because it can't, since UEFI/BIOS access must occur before Windows is running, and Windows must be running before the screen readers listed can run.