Re: word perfect

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 11:42 AM, David Goldfield wrote:
At that time it had the old school menu bar interface that many Windows programs were still using at that time, similar to Office 2003 and earlier.
-
David,

          Related to this, did you ever get to play with SoftMaker Free Office, TextMaker in particular, if it was installed with the "use menus" style rather than the more typical ribbons?  I've already verified that the ribbons are not accessible, but the testing I was able to do suggested that the menus interface was completely accessible.

           It's a shame that the installer, where you have to make the choice of menus versus ribbons, is not (or wasn't for me) accessible, but that's a small price to pay if the three programs that are the equivalents of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are completely accessible via the menu-style interface.