Re: word perfect

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 01:38 PM, Don H wrote:
So far no one has said they are currently using Word Perfect.
-
Correct.  And that should tell you something about the potential risk it might not be accessible.  It may be, but without confirmation from another screen reader user who uses it, and specifically the same version you could purchase for the price you mentioned, it's a crap shoot from an accessibility standpoint.

It would be interesting to have the accessibility confirmed or refuted, though.  I haven't personally known anyone using WordPerfect in many years, or I'd even be willing to try it out with a portable version of NVDA just for kicks.