Re: word perfect

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I use to use Word Perfect back in the DOS days. I used it when running my BEP stand.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] word perfect

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 09:35 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
WordPerfect still exists?
-
Apparently so.  Look under the Office section of the Products Dropdown on the Corel Home Page.

I can't say anything about it's accessibility, and if I were not already a long-term WordPerfect user, I'd look at other options, several excellent ones of which are free and accessible.