Re: How to get NVDA to read password notification in Edge

Mike,

             I can't answer your actual question, but have a follow-up one for you that may make your own question irrelevant:  Do you ever want Edge (or any web browser you happen to use) to be remembering your passwords for you?

             If not, this feature can be turned off entirely, and I can tell you how to do that.  But if you do want to use the password management feature I don't know of the top of my head how one throws focus to that specific dialog when it appears.