Re: How to get NVDA to read password notification in Edge

mike mcglashon

well Brian sure I suppose that might be helpful if I can learn how to turn it off so I don’t have to worry about if it remembers my passwords or not but I also like the idea of having it remember my password because half the time I don’t remember what they are but I know that dialogue asked if I wanted to save it the password forever never whatever

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On Dec 19, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Mike,

             I can't answer your actual question, but have a follow-up one for you that may make your own question irrelevant:  Do you ever want Edge (or any web browser you happen to use) to be remembering your passwords for you?

             If not, this feature can be turned off entirely, and I can tell you how to do that.  But if you do want to use the password management feature I don't know of the top of my head how one throws focus to that specific dialog when it appears.