From: mike mcglashon
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 2:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] how to get nvda to read password notifiction in edge

Hey guys:

I was just on amazon with my wife nearby, and,

After I put my password in,

It came up with a pop up window that asked me if I wanted it to remember my password;

My question is,

Using nvda,

How do I get into that little dialogue?

I tried to f6 and shift-f6 to get there, but I never saw it.

She had to click it away with the mouse?

Is there a way first,

To have nvda read the notification? And,

How do I get to it to even know it is there to click it away?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@comcast.net