Re: How to get NVDA to read password notification in Edge

Jackie

I think alt n is the keystroke to access that dialog. But yall know
what? I've been wrong before & will be again. 100% certain of that. &
truthfully, I don't know what either--I never met him--or her.

The question is about Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, so I'm asking the
cohort to stick to that browser.

And the specific question is how to throw screen reader focus to the pop-up
notification for saving a password when a password for a site without one
previously saved is first accessed and the password entered AND the option
for saving passwords in the Edge browser remains on.

I still can't answer the central question, as I turn off password management
in any web browser, and I don't want to turn it back on for
experimentation.  If someone is using password management in Chromium-based
Edge and knows how to throw focus to that pop-up message when it pops-up,
please share.

[ Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to
overturn the votes certified by 4 states: ] Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling,
but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes
next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.

~ Brendan Buck, former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John
Boehner