Re: How to get NVDA to read password notification in Edge

Hello all,

The keyboard command to focus the password saving prompt and other similar prompts in Edge (and maybe other Chromium-based browsers) is Alt+Shift+A.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 20.12.2020 г. в 6:11, Brian Vogel написа:

The question is about Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, so I'm asking the cohort to stick to that browser.

And the specific question is how to throw screen reader focus to the pop-up notification for saving a password when a password for a site without one previously saved is first accessed and the password entered AND the option for saving passwords in the Edge browser remains on.

I still can't answer the central question, as I turn off password management in any web browser, and I don't want to turn it back on for experimentation.  If someone is using password management in Chromium-based Edge and knows how to throw focus to that pop-up message when it pops-up, please share.