Re: word perfect

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I am a bit late on this thread, but here's my two cents. I used Word Perfect 5.0, 5.1 for DOS.  Then I used 6.0 and 6.1 for Windows.  This was before Corel bought it. I used Word Perfect 12.0 as late as 2010 and it was largely accessible--at least in so far as the Word Perfect program itself--I mean the editor.  Quatro Pro and (wow it's been so long I  forget what the oither elements of the suite were called) were limited in their accessibility.  But if you wanted to use the main editor called Corel Word Perfect 12, it was quite accessible. This was a long time ago, if possible, see if you can get a demo of the program and check its accessibility, you might be surprised.  And then again, who knows?

On 12/19/2020 3:22 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

I use to use Word Perfect back in the DOS days. I used it when running my BEP stand.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] word perfect

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 09:35 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
WordPerfect still exists?
-
Apparently so.  Look under the Office section of the Products Dropdown on the Corel Home Page.

I can't say anything about it's accessibility, and if I were not already a long-term WordPerfect user, I'd look at other options, several excellent ones of which are free and accessible.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"