Re: How to get NVDA to read password notification in Edge

badhshah mallick

I think it is alt n but I could be rong

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020, 9:41 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
The question is about Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, so I'm asking the cohort to stick to that browser.

And the specific question is how to throw screen reader focus to the pop-up notification for saving a password when a password for a site without one previously saved is first accessed and the password entered AND the option for saving passwords in the Edge browser remains on.

I still can't answer the central question, as I turn off password management in any web browser, and I don't want to turn it back on for experimentation.  If someone is using password management in Chromium-based Edge and knows how to throw focus to that pop-up message when it pops-up, please share.