Re: word perfect

Gene

You may be able to select text using NVDA itself, the insert f9 and insert f10 method. Someone would have to try it.

From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 11:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] word perfect

corell bought Word Perfect. though it is basically accessible it has one major problem. you cannot select with NVDA. I typed some text and then placed the cursor at the beginning of that text and pressed shift+end and the text disappeared. even shift left arrow seems to delete the text.

i was going through their tutorial and they asked me to access the header/footer bar. i could not find it with screen review. Nor did any bar appear when reading the entire window.

From: Brian Vogel