From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, 17 December 2020 9:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2020.4 Beta 1 now available

Hi everyone,

Lazily copying my tweet - so you get everything in one sentence: NVDA 2020.4Beta1 is now available for testing, including  new Chinese Input methods, an update to Liblouis, the elements list now works in focus mode, context sensitive help pressing F1 in NVDA dialogs & heaps more!

As usual, please do report any issues on GitHub.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Service Development Lead
Client Services
Vision Australia
14 & 17 Barrett Street Kensington VIC 3031

M: +614 3375 7598 T: +613 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@...
www.visionaustralia.org

Vision Australia is committed to supporting the blind and low vision community through COVID-19. Find out about our response and free support resources online at www.visionaustralia.org/COVID19.