Re: Nvda beta still not keeping the setting to run at startup.

Vickie Andrada

Hmmmm, I've never had a problem getting NVDA to run at start up.

Vicki

On 12/21/2020 5:30 PM, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi all, OK not really much of a problem but this has being going on now for years and it would be nice to see a fix for this nvda did not keep[ my setting to run at startup. but anyway got it fixed I installed the beta last week but my computer was not shut down. until last night and when I booted up to night nvda was not running fixed for now. just thought I would report.