Re: Dell issues - information request

William

Quentin

Thanks for your email.

First of all, my desktop is

Dell Vostro_3881

The sound drivers are

Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver_V9NFW_WIN_6.0.8928.1_A00.EXE

Waves-MaxxAudio-Pro-Application_M96FF_WIN64_3.0.30.0_A02_01.EXE

Windows version

20h1

nvda version

2020.2

Besides, if you have further info, can you let me pass to my Dell support?

Thanks,

William

Quentin Christensen 於 18/12/2020 12:01 寫道:

Hi everyone,

I'd like to collate a bit more information just from those having issues
with Dell PCs and NVDA at the moment please. If that's you, could you
please reply and let me know:

1) What model laptop you have?
1a) If you know what Driver / driver version you have that would be great
too please.
2) Which version of Windows are you using?
3) Which version of NVDA you are using?

If anyone is using alpha versions, if you use the stable 2020.3 does it
make a difference?

My feeling is this is a Dell / Realtek driver issue, but I'd like to double
check and also collate that information for chasing it up with Dell and
Realtek.

Kind regards

Quentin.