Re: Nvda beta still not keeping the setting to run at startup.

Kevin Cussick

I should have said that it will run at startup, I think I did but can not remember. anyway it was running at startup and then installing it changed the setting. this has been a problem for some years now maybe 2 years and I hope at some point maybe this year this might be fixed.

On 22/12/2020 02:42, Vickie Andrada wrote:
Hmmmm, I've never had a problem getting NVDA to run at start up.
Vicki
On 12/21/2020 5:30 PM, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi all, OK not really much of a problem but this has being going on now for years and it would be nice to see a fix for this nvda did not keep[ my setting to run at startup. but anyway got it fixed I installed the beta last week but my computer was not shut down. until last night and when I booted up to night nvda was not running fixed for now. just thought I would report.