Re: Slightly OT but gmail pop question about downloading

Ketan Kothari

Hi friends,

I am apparently misunderstood. My problem is not to do with pop or
IMAP. The issue of pop is settled. The issue is that if while
downloading a chain of mails, the connection breaks, then there is
problem in downloading mails in a bunch. I know that there is some
procedure whereby you could come back to normal download process
whereby you can download a bigger bunch of mails. This is my
problem. I hope I am clearer this time.

Thank you.

Ketan

On 9/6/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
As it often does in live mail which is why I imported Outlook express in
desperation.
Still has its old bugs but at least we know those.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-