Working with Python in NVDA

John J. Boyer

Hello Everyone,

I recently installed Python 3.9 on my Windows 10 desktop machine.
The first thing I noticed was that the statement import louis produces an error,because the liblouis python bindings cannot be found.

At launch opens a console-like IDE. NVDA handles editing of lines nicely, but there is no way to read previous lines except by pressing numpad 7.
There is also no wayh to
view the entire window, starting at the top.
I've also used NVDA with the Bash subsystem and ssh, with the same problem.

Any comments will be welcome.

Thanks,
John

--