Re: adventures with: append text

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

Brian, also by me is happened something so but not connected with sound. Yes,

Artin,and just here's the problem. With control + e, I receive information, which actually is given by resource monitor. And I need very much append text, that's why I uninstalled resource monitor, and now is all OK. But at the same time I also like resource monitor, although I don't particulary understand the proposed of it information.

На 6.9.2016 г. в 11:23 ч., Brian's Mail list account написа:

Sounds like a  hot key clash with something else to me, though I'm not sure what.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Георги Ламбов" <obichamlegiona@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 3:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] adventures with: append text

   Hi group and developpers!

A wonderful add-on otherwise! It helps me much. But I can't understand why it refuses my friendship!

Just it happens sometings strange enough. And it happens second time by the way. When I've installed first time the add-on, it works very well. But at the second time I used it: control + shift + e, announced me data about my computer and control + shift + v, announced me the microsoft word's version I work with. I uninstalled the add-on and reInstalled it. The same thing: first It worked well and now: no results. I thank in advance for any ideas.

Georgi