Re: Is there any advantage for NVDA use in updating MS Office from 2010 to 2019?

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Milton,

I think NVDA will work well with outlook 2019. The mail app does work pretty well wityh NVDA. Thunderbird is really good too. That's what I'm using.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Rosemarie

On 12/24/2020 9:09 AM, Milton Charlton wrote:
I just started to try NVDA to read email in MS Office Outlook 2010 desktop  and to read documents in MS Word 2010.  Is there any known advantage for use of NVDA in updating Office 2010 to Office 2019 desktop version?
I have not tried many commands yet.
Does the Windows 10 built-in email program work well with NVDA? It is a lot cheaper to buy desktop Office 2019 without Outlook.
I am running out of time vision-wise and need to get my system working as well as possible soon.
My goal is a completely hands-off computer using MS Speech Recognition and NVDA.  I hope to be able to assist others I know .
My computer: i7 3.4 GHz, 16 Gb RAM, Windows 10 up to date.
Thanks