LibreOffice Query

Ivan pivac

Hi Everyone,

I have been using LibreOffice successfully for a number of years.  Recently, I have noted that when in a spreadsheet, NVDA begins to announce automatically the general properties of the file.  The only method I have found to remedy this is to reset general properties.  I do suspect that this problem has occurred in the latest version of NVDA.  Any suggestions how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.  I haven't found any setting in NVDA to help.

Many thanks

Ivan

https://www.avg.com