Tiger software suite accessibility with NVDA?

Josh Kennedy

Edited

hi,

Is tiger software suite the software used by the tiger braille embossers along with Microsoft word is it accessible with screen readers such as or NVDA? I am considering saving money and getting the basic configuration of the braille buddy embosser. But first I would like to know if the tiger software suite is accessible or not. I would probably just be using it with braille blaster, perky duck, and perhaps Microsoft office once I buy the home version.
Sent from my iPhone