Re: Tiger software suite accessibility with NVDA?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi Josh.

Yes, it's accessible. The word add-on certainly is and so is the tiger editor.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 25/12/2020 12:32, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi,

Is tiger software sweet the software used by the tiger braille embossers along with Microsoft word is it accessible with screen readers such as or NVDA? I am considering saving money and getting the basic configuration of the braille buddy embosser. But first I would like to know if the tiger software suite is accessible or not. I would probably just be using it with braille blaster, perky duck, and perhaps Microsoft office once I buy the home version.
Sent from my iPhone