Re: Tiger software suite accessibility with NVDA?

Scott Berry <sb356607@...>

Go check it out that's the only way you will laearn Josh.

On 12/25/2020 5:32 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi,

Is tiger software sweet the software used by the tiger braille embossers along with Microsoft word is it accessible with screen readers such as or NVDA? I am considering saving money and getting the basic configuration of the braille buddy embosser. But first I would like to know if the tiger software suite is accessible or not. I would probably just be using it with braille blaster, perky duck, and perhaps Microsoft office once I buy the home version.
Sent from my iPhone