Re: Tiger software suite accessibility with NVDA?

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 08:42 AM, Scott Berry wrote:
Go check it out that's the only way you will learn
-
Amen to that!  And since you can download a 30-day trial at the ViewPlus Page for Tiger Software Suite 7, you have absolutely nothing to lose.

The best way to determine if something is accessible, or at least "accessible enough for what I need it for," is to play with it yourself.