Re: clickables

Gene

Press enter on them just as you do for links. I'm not sure if NVDA reads something as clickable at times when it isn't but that is what you do on a properly clickable control.

From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 4:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] clickables

How do I interact with clickables?
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

Get the stream guide:
http://www.wrighthere.net/FamilyTimes/playingnow.html
********

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update