From: "Michelle's Home Emails" <m1stevens@wideband.net.au>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Name Change Query

Hi all,

Why do we need to change the name, perhaps I have missed something.

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Mar 2016, at 3:59 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au>
wrote:

Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Even when GW Micro betrayed all their long-term customers and sold us all
out by giving free copies away they left the name the same.
Andrea
--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad