Re: you are invited to upgrade to NonVisual Desktop Access 2016.3

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kerry,

You can run the snapshot - next or master - builds without affecting
your installed copy. When you run the file, it starts exactly the
same as when you install the regular copy of NVDA. You can at that
point choose to "continue running" or set it up as a portable version,
either way it will then only run when you choose, and your regular
install of NVDA will be the default when control+alt+n is pressed.

One advantage to installing the snapshot builds is that as they are
released fairly frequently, when a new build is released, it will
prompt you to download and update it, just as your installed copy of
NVDA likely did to upgrade to NVDA 2016.3.

The page at: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues lists all the
known issues and where they are at in terms of being rectified, and
also is where you can submit any issues that you come across.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

On 6 September 2016 at 21:51, Kerry Fielding
<littlemisslovely1973@me.com> wrote:
I forgot to ask, where I report bugs to should I test?

Kerry