Re: two questions regarding nvda

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 05:52 PM, Gene wrote:
Since this can be done in Windows 10, is there a reason or advantage in using the add-on?
-
I can see an advantage (or disadvantage, depending on your outlook).  The add-on appends things to the clipboard such that they all paste in one fell swoop.  Essentially, there's still a single clipboard that you're adding on to and that, when pasting, puts the entire collected content in where pasted.

The Windows 10 Clipboard History feature creates what amounts to multiple clipboards, and each time you copy or cut that action creates a new clipboard, and the existing ones get "bumped down the list of clipboards."  You can paste from any one of these clipboards, individually, but you can't say paste all of them from first to last, or I can't find a way to do it.