From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 3:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] two questions regarding nvda

Every time you use control c, the previous item on the clipboard is removed and replaced by the new one. You can't copy multiple items to the clipboard as you describe.

I'll look at the what's new section in the NVDA beta to see if this ability has been added. At this time, I don't remember if you need an NVDA add-on to do this or if the ability has been added to the screen-reader.