Re: NVDA and outlook questions

Gene

I know of no such setting. This is very likely another instance where you have to help the screen-reader in some way by using read current line as you type. I don't know why Outlook is different, in the address bar in the browsers I use, autocomplete will read as what I type changes.

From: Dennis L
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 7:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and outlook questions

I have the setting

Automatic say on page load unchecked. I was able to get it to read the first suggestion but not more suggestions. Example if I type j and joe smith is first it will read that if I continue typing and type john it won’t read John smith can this be changed that it will continuously read the suggestions?