Re: Word 2013 ribbon and NVDA 2020.3

Lukasz Golonka

Hello Paul,

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:27:52 +0100
"bering.p" <bering.p@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Hi,
I am with NVDA 2020.3, windows 10 2004, french Word 2013 and I have a problem with the ribbon.
NVDA speaks only "pane" when I select a tab of the ribbon (by space key) to expand lower ribbon.
I can no browse the lower ribbon with "Tab".
I have this problem also with NVDA 2020.2 but not with NVDA 2020.1 or 2019.3.
Tests done with copy of NVDA and add-ons disabled.
It is possible I am the one responsible for this regression as I've
introduced some changes to the way in which ribbons are accessed in
older versions of Office during NVDA 2020.2 development cycle. Is this
happening for you only when ribbon is collapsed?

--
Regards
Lukasz