Re: DVD ripper that works with NVDA?

George McCoy

No, I mean .iso images of dvd disks that I want to mount and then rip in windows 10.

On 12/28/2020 5:57 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 03:26 PM, George McCoy wrote:
I have some dvd .iso files that I need to rip.
-
I presume you mean ISO files you need to burn.  Anyburn, ImgBurn, InfraRecorder, and CDBurnerXP (which works for DVDs and well past XP, why they've never changed the name I do not know) are all good options.  I find Anyburn to be the easiest.