problem with tab navigation in certain situations

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with navigation by tab in certain situations. The
below is copied from NVDA's speech viewer as I read an email from
Groupon. For this example, I've turned on speak command keys so I
don't have to remember where I hit what, but I usually leave that off.
Usually, with System Access in both Gmail's web interface and in
Outlook, and with NVDA in Outlook, emails like this work fine, but not
with Gmail on the web and NVDA.
GROUPON® graphic link
tab
url q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.groupo… graphic link link
tab
numpad 2
down arrow
link link graphic url q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.groupo…
tab
Synthetic Mink Lash Extensions link
Vanity Lash Lounge   ⋅   Over 50 Bought
   (1,922 ratings)
$200 $93 link
tab
numpad 2
down arrow
link Vanity Lash Lounge
tab
View Deal link link
tab
tab
url q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.groupo… graphic link link
tab
tab
tab
numpad 2
down arrow
link link graphic Up to 82% Off Dental Checkups
tab
Dental Checkups
Advanced Dental Solutions
link link
tab
View Deal link link link
tab
tab
numpad 2
down arrow
link
tab
Up to 42% Off Activities at Elevated Sportz graphic link
Trampoline Park Activities
Elevated Sportz
link Over 350 Bought
  (1,891 ratings)
$25 $15 View Deal link link link
tab
tab
Trampoline Park Activities
Elevated Sportz
link link
tab
View Deal link link link
tab
tab
numpad 2
down arrow
link
tab
Up to 42% Off Roof Cleaning from Renewal Cleaning graphic link
Roof Blow-Off with Inspection
Renewal Cleaning
link Over 100 Bought
  (37 ratings)
$600 $348 View Deal link link link
tab
tab
Roof Blow-Off with Inspection
Renewal Cleaning
link link
tab
View Deal link link link
tab
tab
tab
numpad 2
down arrow
link
tab
34% Off Botox at The Renewal Center in Mukilteo graphic link Botox
The Renewal Center
link Over 50 Bought
  (271 ratings)
$350 $230 View Deal link link link