From: Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 2:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with tab navigation in certain situations

I'll have to try that, seems like a decent workaround. I'm used to
navigating these messages by quickly tabbing through them, so that
will take some getting used to. Pressing tab multiple times isn't in
itself the problem though that should be addressed as well, the real
problem is that I can't seem to use the tab key consistently when
navigating in these situations.

Are you saying that the problem is that you have to press tab more than
once

to move to the next link? Regardless of why that is, use k to move by
link

and see if that solves the problem.