Re: NVDA and outlook questions

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

I just tested this on my copy of Outlook 2016, and yes, it behaves
differently than I am used to with System Access, but not so
differently that I would write to the list on my own about it. With
System Access, it does read as I believe the original poster wants,
which is that as soon as you start typing, the screen reader started
reading the first name that appeared. In NVDA, you have to press down
arrow in order to get it to read the suggestions, but it reads all the
suggestions as expected.

Just FYI, if any Office version query includes the phrase "subscription
version" you're using Office 365.

The regular installed versions will not include "subscription" in their
version information.

[ Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to
overturn the votes certified by 4 states: ] Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling,
but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes
next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.

~ Brendan Buck, former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John
Boehner