Re: problem with tab navigation in certain situations

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

That's what it appears, though I'd have to do more thorough testing to
see if that's what is actually happening. If I remember right, and
what I posted will back me up, I pressed tab several times before
trying down arrow. As for why I pressed numpad 2 before I pressed down
arrow, this may be a minor bug with the way NVDA speaks commands.
Because it's what I'm used to with JAWS and System Access, I am
running the Numpad Nav Mode add-on, so using those arrow keys. If
those are being treated as arrow keys, I'm not sure why NVDA is still
speaking them as numpad as well.

Are you saying that tab stops moving you? I don't know why and there may be

a problem with the way NVDA works with the site. I don't know just how you

are trying to move. if by link, try k. If you want to move in other ways,

we can discuss other ways. Why did you press numpad 2 before pressing down

arrow?

Also, what browser are you using? Though there may be a problem, we don't
know if the problem would still occur with another browser.