Re: problems using NVDA with my new laptop

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 07:52 PM, Gene wrote:
Issue the command numpad insert numpad 1 until you hear no previous review mode.  If you changed review modes at some point, you may well have unexpected results.
-
Gene, you may know, but does the last used review mode "stick" if you exit NVDA and start it again?  I honestly have no idea, but would have presumed that will switch it back to what's typical if you've never changed it, period.