From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 7:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problems using NVDA with my new laptop

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 07:52 PM, Gene wrote:
Issue the command numpad insert numpad 1 until you hear no previous review mode. If you changed review modes at some point, you may well have unexpected results.-
Gene, you may know, but does the last used review mode "stick" if you exit NVDA and start it again? I honestly have no idea, but would have presumed that will switch it back to what's typical if you've never changed it, period.

[Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to overturn the votes certified by 4 states:] Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling, but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes next. We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.