Re: DVD ripper that works with NVDA?

tim

Simple, You send it to a vertual dvd and then ripe the audio track from it.
A lot have ben doing that for dsv tracks for over ten years or more.

On 12/29/2020 2:12 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 02:07 PM, tim wrote:
Or, he just wants to ripe the audio track from a dvd iso file.
Not everything is a sighted world.
-
Well, Tim, then please explain how one rips from an ISO.  I have never heard a single instance of the term "rip" being used where the ISO file is the media being ripped from.
In addition, this has absolutely nothing whatsoever with sighted versus blind, but speaking clearly, so I'd appreciate a bit of respect and consideration.  Asking for clarification is not disrespectful, nor was it done disrespectfully.  And when you play the stupid "blind vs sighted" card when it has nothing to do with any thing it is you that looks bad.
[Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to overturn the votes certified by 4 states:] /Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling, but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy./
        ~ Brendan Buck, /former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John Boehner/