Re: DVD ripper that works with NVDA?

George McCoy

Thanks, Brian.  I'll give it a try with VLC first.

On 12/29/2020 2:15 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 02:16 PM, George McCoy wrote:
No, I mean .iso images of dvd disks that I want to mount and then rip in windows 10.
-
George,

             I saw your longer reply as well.  Do you actually need to rip them?  I would think that once you mount this sort of ISO as a virtual DVD you should be able to play it directly from that virtual DVD directory.  But what I cannot remember is what "the beginning of DVD content" is named file-wise.

             One of the huge advantages in newer versions of Windows is that you can mount ISO files as virtual media and have Windows "play with it" as though it were that media itself.  If push comes to shove, I'd try mounting one, then opening the media player of your choosing, and trying to play that drive that's really not a drive but that Windows has set up as though it were upon mounting.

              Yours is an unusual situation, but it may be easier to resolve by doing little to nothing.  It will take some playing to see.