From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vaibhav Bhandari
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 7:21 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Problem in the latest beta of NVDA

Hi all,
I recently updated to the latest beta version of NVDA in which I have been facing a really weerd issue.
The problem is that whenever I switch my listening device from my earphone to my bluetooth headphones, the sounds that NVDA makes while entering/exiting focus/brows mode, exiting NVDA and enabling/desabling screen curtain can't be heard. I then have to restart NVDA for those sounds to return.
I didn't face this particular issue in the previous versions of NVDA so I wished to ask if it is a bta related issue?

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari